CUPA's main series each year is competitive co-ed summer league held on Thursday evenings during the summer. Games are from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm at the James Island County Park.
Registration typically opens in late spring each year, so stay tuned for 2018!
- Entry to JICP is $1/person. You can also get a membership to the park at the park offices.
- Dogs are allowed on leash at JICP
- No alcohol is allowed in the park
- After registration closes, team captains will draft their teams and reach out before the first game
- Cleats are highly recommended
- Jerseys will be available at the first game
- It is recommended you show up 15-30 minutes before game time to warm up and get situated. Games will start at 6:15 sharp on Thursday evenings.
- Games are played to 15 with one timeout per half, per team